Streak gives you one click actionable notification through which you will be able to place orders directly in the market via Zerodha. We have enlisted the various notifications and their use-cases
- ALGO EXPIRED MIS algos generally gets terminated at 03:20 PM and for currency futures they expire at 04:30 PM everyday
square off timings might change based on market volatility and is dependent on Zerodha
- AT EXCHANGE The order is sent to the exchange and waiting for confirmation of completion of the order.
- BOUGHT The order confirmation is received from the exchange for BUY position.
- COMPLETED Algo cycle is complete.
- CANCELLED SL-M order was cancelled from notifications.
- FORCE STOPPED Algo was force stopped either by user or order was rejected from the exchange leading to force stopping of algo.
- SOLD The order confirmation is received from the exchange for SELL position.
- REJECTED Order was rejected from exchange.
Actionable notifications are notifications with kite order window, these notifications cannot be modified under any circumstances because changing the quantity, order type, position or trigger price will result in order placement failure.
All actionable alerts are indicated with blinking dot as listed below
- Red dot: Stop loss price has hit and since you have not placed the SL-M order in advance this order window will help you close the position by cutting your losses.
- Green dot: Target profit price has hit
- Blue dot: Buy (Entry buy or exit condition buy) A BUY position
- Orange: Sell (Entry or exit condition) A SELL position
Actionable notifications can be of following types
- BUY ALERT notification comes when algo condition for BUY position is met in the market.
- CANCEL SL-M ORDER notification is sent when target profit notification was acted upon and order was successfully executed.
- PLACE SL-M ORDER notification comes either of BUY or SELL type dependeing on type of positin was taken by user algo, clicking on BUY/SELL will place the SL-M order for that algo scrip.
- SELL ALERT notification comes when algo condition for SELL position is met in the market.
- STOP LOSS ALERT comes when stop loss price is hit or exit condition (if given) is met.
- TARGET PROFIT ALERT comes when target profit percentage is hit.
All actionable notifications are only actionable for 5 minutes only.
Remember All actionable alerts have to be acted upon by user, except for SL-M alerts.
All actionable notifications can be acted upon by clicking on the notification row which will display the Order window from which the positions can be taken.
Each row signifies a deployed stock linked to a particular algo.
You can see a VIEW HISTORY button on the top right corner of the order window which will display all the algo history for that stock so far.
For all the informative notification rows identified by VIEW HISTORY tag which on clicking will display all the algo history for that stock so far.